Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Jack!







Jack's 3rd birthday involved jumping, running, hopping, zip lining, parachuting (the kind you play with ON THE GROUND) climbing, obstacle coursing, skipping, flying, playing and most importantly SMILING! Penobscot Valley School of Gymnastics is the perfect place to have a party for a 3 year old. My kids left happy and exhausted!

As far as my boy being 3? Well that is just unbelievable to me. These three years have zipped by faster than I wanted them to. But I would not have changed a thing. He is a
B, O, Y for sure. Trains are his thing, especially Thomas, James, Percy, Diesel the whole gang actually. He's recently watched CARS from Pixar so Lightning McQueen has become part of his vocabulary too. He loves to play with any cars, trucks or trains but if they aren't available for entertainment, any old fork, spoon or carrot will do. Just come witness him at dinner time. He provides entertainment for all of us!
Fun on the air track!
Opening presents.

Happy Birthday My Big Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment